Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Keeping Busy.....

It seems that we have been busy around here lately. Drew has been sick, but is feeling better now. Jason and I had a touch of it (a cold) for a while, but now we're on the mend. It's been a week since I posted, so here's what we've been up to.....
Tonight, Jason went to the Jayhawks game in Waco with some people from work, so we had a pizza party here at the house! We had 6 boys here (3 big brothers, 3 little brothers) and 3 of us moms. You can imagine the house after everyone left....it looked like a tornado came thru here. They had a great time! I am so thankful for my friends :)
We are getting to know our hermit crabs. They definitely have different personalities, it's kinda weird. Jackson is holding "Rainbow" here which is the smallest one and the one that will come out of his shell when he is in your hands. The boys give him a workout everytime we get him out. So far, no one has been pinched........Drew is becoming braver now and holding them, but I'm still a chicken. When I read that they were part of the spider family, that was it for me!
Here's Drew last Sunday morning bringing me a "cup of coffee" that he made for me. He's so sweet like that and is always thinking about his mom and dad. Last week, someone in his class brought cupcakes for their birthday and he asked the teacher for an extra one for his dad because his dad loves cake. He knows his dad well!
That's it for tonight....I'll try to get some pictures of the boys at swimming lessons this week. Drew is going down the "BIG" slide by himself now and is very proud!!

4 comments:

G-PA blogger said...

Angie,
My favorite website rewarded me again. It makes my day brighter and my healing faster to see what's going on at the Maupins in TX. Great stuff. Looking at the pictures makes me smile a lot and even laugh out loud at times. BTW, I'm thinking of getting you a jar of spiders to help you overcome your spider phobia. Start thinking up some names. I know the boys can help. This kind of thearapy will go a long way in your picking up those cool, innocent little "spidy" crabs.

Nana said...

Jackson, Rainbow looks good! I am so proud of you for letting him walk on your hand now. Drew--proud of you for holding the crabs now. Mom--come on--be brave!!

Nana

Christine Hoover said...

Angie,
I love y'alls blog.

Unknown said...

I love the blog Angie. Believe it or not, I've been having Maupin withdrawals since we do not work out of the Maupin household anymore. Hopefully you're having PrimeTime withdrawals as well. Yeah right! - Kristi