Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter with a twist of Thanksgiving.........

I say "Easter with a twist of Thanksgiving" because this Easter was COLD!!! We couldn't believe it when we walked outside the day before Easter and there were snow flurries?!?! Come on, we live in Texas! Despite the cold, we had family visit and got to spend some great time with them.
My parents and my sister came to visit and for Easter dinner, my cousin, Chris and his wife Jenifer came to help celebrate!
Every year, when I get the boys their Easter shirts, Jason will usually make a comment on them because they will be something out of the ordinary that they wouldn't usually wear. This year, they were dubbed "The Barbershop Twins" because he thought they looked like those guys that sing in a quartet. I thought they looked like little easter eggs and they were so handsome.
After dinner, the boys had their own sort of easter egg hunt for the adults. Drew "hid" his easter candy for us to find (which meant it might be "hiding" in the middle of the floor) and Jackson hid some eggs for us to find. So, I can say that the adults as well as the children had a great Easter!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Wonderful time--great host & hostess! Thanks for having us!

G-PA blogger said...

Looks like you had a great Easter. From the smiles in the photos, I couldn't tell if Papa, Nana, or the boys had the best time. I'm sure each one individually would have the same answer as to who had the best time. Another nice bunch of photos.