Sunday, January 13, 2008

Fun, Fun, Birthday Fun!!

Jackson turned 6 years old last week and we had a Mad Science birthday party for him this weekend. "Professor Proton" came out and dazzled the kids with his science experiments. The kids made slime and ended with a "bang" with a jet engine.
We decided to invite all the boys from his class as well as some boys from his baseball team and a few other friends. We had relay races which are a MUST with that many boys. We had to get all their energy out before they sat for an hour to watch Professor Proton.
Check out Jackson's face when he saw the jet rocket...I love it!
My mom made the giant rocket cake which turned out so cute and tasted great! My dad and Jason's dad came as well. It was a fun weekend for all and I can't believe that Jackson is 6!! Where did the time go?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly believe Jackson is 6 years old! That picture of him looking so excited with his friends is great!!!
Just yesterday, Ansley still said that Jackson is her boyfriend. I hope they always remember each other.
Happy Birthday Jackson!

Auntie A said...

Jackson's reactions to the rocket is great!! He has the most expressive eyebrows of anyone I know!!