
I am so happy. My sister married a great guy this weekend! They are so perfect for each other and I was so honored to be a part of all the festivities. We started out the weekend with a bridal luncheon at the Culinary Institute in Kansas City. All the little girls brought their American Girl dolls........Amanda did too :)

My mom hosted the event for all the girls!!

Here are all my cousins on my mom's side. It was so fun to see everyone who had traveled so far to celebrate!

Here is my aunt and cousin-in-law from Dallas.....we see them all the time, so we weren't as excited.......totally kidding!!

Finally, at the end of the night at the rehearsal dinner.......the boys had had it!!
Here's the problem......I did not take my camera to the wedding, so I am at the mercy of others to send me some pics. Obviously, there was a wedding photographer, but I can't get those pictures. Keep checking back to see some pictures of the actual big day. What a celebration!! Amanda and Ben are on their honeymoon in Ireland for 2 weeks!! Congratulations!
1 comment:
Congratulations to your sister. That is such exciting news. You, your mom, and your sister look great! I am glad you had fun.
By the way, my favorite American Girl doll was your sisters! :)
Post a Comment