
Backpacks....check.
Lunchboxes...check.
Collared shirts...check, but with great protest.
The boys were ready to go this morning! 1st and 3rd grade! Wow!

Drew woke up with a smile on his face watching the clock so we wouldn't be late. He went right into his classroom and got to work.

OK, honestly...this is like the only semi-smile I got from Jackson. He was grumpy. That's how he acts when he's nervous...he gets a little snippy, so I tried not to say much and just give him a quick hug and send him on his way. When he got in the car, he was back to his usual self.

Jason stayed home with Brooke...she was still sleeping! She missed seeing her brothers all day long, but liked eating breakfast with just Jason and me :)

She doesn't need her brothers to get in trouble. She's trying to climb up the outside of the stairs. I'm gonna be on my toes while the boys are at school. No laying around for me....but I do look forward to her naptime :)
1 comment:
The Jackson behavior cracks me up. He is slowly growing into the "too cool" act......wonder where he got that from??
Post a Comment