Saturday, June 25, 2011

Beat the Heat!

It is HOT in Texas!!! Jackson has been playing on a baseball team that has been playing tournaments every weekend and so on our weekend off, we had to beat the heat! So, we went ice skating........
 At the beginning of the summer, I asked the boys for a couple of things that they wanted to do this summer and one of Jacksons was to go ice skating. His buddies, Will and Tate, were up for the adventure as well!

When we got out of the car, they were bundled up in their sweatshirts and jeans....I'm sure people thought they were crazy walking around like that.
As far as their skating skills go, I have to say that they should stick with baseball and basketball :) There was a layer of water on the ice and let's just say that all of their sweatshirts were soaking wet!
Chillin' in the massage chairs with milkshakes after their ice capade! I'm glad they let me tag along....it was fun! Now, back to the heat this weekend.........

No comments: