
I just cannot believe Brooke has turned one year old!! I'm just so proud that Jason and I made it thru the year as a family of 5! Look at this girl. She was so happy to see all the family that came to celebrate.....Nana, Papa, Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Chris and Aunt Jenifer, and cousin Kyle. And of course, her big brothers. Her cake was as big as her!

My mom made this same cake for me when I was one, so she did the same for Brooke. She worked a long time on it and it was so pretty. I'll have to keep the directions and make it for my grand-daughter :)

The proud parents!

She poked around at the cake for a while and then I pulled off a leg and gave it to her.

Now she has the idea! She ate the whole piece!

Nana and Papa gave her this little house that you crawl thru, ring the doorbell, play music....she is just delighted with it. She loves to open and close the door over and over again.

The boys were all over her and her new toys. Why is it that the older kids want to play with the baby toys?

The pink rocking horse was from G-ma and G-pa. It is so cute and the perfect size for her. She likes to get on it, but hasn't gotten the confidence yet to really make him go. I think she'll get the hang of it in no time!
Brooke has brought our family so much joy that I didn't even know we were missing! It's amazing how quickly time passes. She seems to be a smart and fiesty little girl...from what you can tell from a 1 year old. She is so happy and is a social butterfly. I couldn't have asked for a better little girl. We love you Brookie!
No comments:
Post a Comment