Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Gilley!!!!

Forgive this overexposed picture. I don't know what happened on that one. ANYWAYS, have you seen the SNL character, Gilley? She is this school girl who is always doing something mischeivious and then her teacher always calls her out on in and all she does is smile.
Well, we have a little "Gilley" here at our house. We just got home from KS yesterday and all of the sudden, Brooke wants to climb up and stand on the outside of the stairs. She is so proud of herself. The thing is, she will stand up there and hold on for like 20 minutes, but then is scared to get down. We all were standing around her and she just kept smiling and making funny faces.

On another note, check out Drew's eye! Before we left for Christmas, Drew was at a birthday party and got hit in the eye with a golf club. I ended up taking him to the ER because I was worried that the orbital bone might be fractured. It ended up being just fine and he got a lot of attention from all the nurses and doctors.
It is almost totally healed now and he has definitely learned his lesson.....step away from the golf clubs!!
I have lots of Christmas pictures to post, but am overwhlemed with laundry, unpacking, sorting, etc....stay tuned!

1 comment:

Auntie A said...

Good call on the name Gilley!! I love her!! You need to post a video of her infamous crawl before she starts walking!